Susie Gleen York, age 77, of Russell Springs, KY passed away Saturday, November 26 2022 at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital.
She was born on Monday, January 15 1945, in Russell Springs, KY.
She was the daughter of:
Mother – Josie Simpson Barnett, who has preceded her in death
Father – Ben Barnett, who has preceded her in death
Survivors also include:
- Freda Tiller, spouse Eugene, of Russell Springs KY
- Roger York, spouse Kelly, of Russell Springs KY.
- Jodie York, spouse Marsha, of Russell Springs KY.
- Justine Johnson, spouse Odell, of Jamestown KY
- Rose Warriner, of Jamestown KY
- Gene Barnett, of Jamestown KY
- Arlo Barnett, spouse Ellen, of Jamestown KY
She is survived by six grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren and a host of nieces and nephews. She was a former employee of Sutton’s Shirt Factory and a member of Greater Hope Christian Fellowship Church. She was preceded in death by her special friend Edward Powell, a grandson, Logan York, two brothers, Leon Barnett, James Barnett and two sister Shirley Gillian and Earlene Richardson.
Funeral services will be 2 PM Tuesday, November 29 2022 at Wilson Funeral Home, 391 East Steve Wariner Drive, Russell Springs, KY.
Visitation will be 11 AM Tuesday, November 29 2022 at Wilson Funeral Home, 391 East Steve Wariner Drive, Russell Springs, KY.
Interment will be in Rexroat Cemetery, Jamestown, KY.
Bro. Eugene Tiller
Wilson Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.